teleCalm Caregiver + Priority Response
Perfect for private residences and independent living communities
teleCalm’s Caregiver service stops problem calls for families living with Alzheimer’s and other cognitive challenges, both at home and in senior living communities. This landline service empowers family caregivers to stop late-night calls and repeated calls, while protecting loved ones from deliberate and targeted fraud. Adding Priority Response takes it to the next level!
With our Priority Response Service, calls to 9-1-1 will connect your loved one to a U.S.-based emergency response center. An EMT certified operator will speak with your loved one to determine the issue, then contact you to determine if emergency assistance is required.
This Caregiver + Priority Response service includes up to four (4) 9-1-1 calls per month, with additional 9-1-1 calls billed $2 per call.
- 9-1-1 calls go to EMT operators
- Stops repeat dialing and late-night calls
- Filters both incoming and outgoing calls
- All managed by family with Caregiver app
- Hardware adapter provided free during service
- Installs in minutes (Self Install)
- Works with your existing landline phone
- Unlimited local and long distance
plus $60 activation fee (non-refundable)
Recurring plan starts immediately
Free FedEx 2-Day Air shipping
Month-to-month service with no long term commitments – you may cancel at anytime (return hardware on cancellation)